The Chicago Wallmount kiosk is ideal for use in corridors or small rooms where floor mounted kiosks would be too big or imposing and its silent operation makes it perfect for waiting rooms or library use.
The Chicago incorporates a bright 15.6” widescreen display and a new 5 wire resistive touchscreen that is very accurate and has all the latest flicks and gestures we are getting used to on our smartphones. Its attractive edge-lit acrylic surround is available in six different colours and helps the unit be highly visible to attract users.
- 15.6" 1366 x 768 300cd/m2 display
- 5 wire Resistive Touchscreen with gestures and flicks
- Antimicrobial (anti-bacterial) coating on surfaces*
- Atom N270 or Dual Core Atom D2550 CPU
- Fanless Operation
- IP65 front bezel
- GB Ethernet
- 4x USB2 ports
- Windows Embedded Standard 7/8 on solid-state disk or Windows 7/8 Pro on hard disk drive
- 2GB DRAM
- Ultra low power consumption
- Illuminated Acrylic edge for high visibility